TERMS & CONDITIONS
By participating in our classes or events, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- That you are voluntarily participating in the classes and/or workshops conducted by the Alive, Fit & Free, or any of its associates or team members.
- That our classes require physical exertion that may be strenuous at times and may cause physical injury and that you are fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
- That it is your responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding your participation in Alive, Fit & Free’s classes and/or workshops. You hereby represent and warrant that you have no medical condition that would prevent your participation in the program.
- That you agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries, or damage, known or unknown, which might incur as a result of participating in the program. Such injuries may include, but are not limited to, heart attacks, muscle strains, muscle pulls, muscle tears, broken bones, shin splints, heat prostration, injuries to knees, injuries to back, injuries to foot, or any other illness or soreness, including death.
- That you knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim you may have against Alive, Fit & Free, or any of its associates or team members, for injury or damages that you may sustain as a result of participating in the Alive, Fit & Free’s classes or workshops.
- That you, including your heirs or representatives, release, waive, discharge and covenant to release Alive, Fit & Free, or any of its associates or team members, from any liability whatsoever for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
- That any and all class or program content is expressly owned by Alive, Fit & Free LLC, and may not be copied, distributed, or used without Alive, Fit & Free’s express written permission.
- That the resident/participant and Client acknowledge that the Service Provider may record classes and use them as business materials for any purposes deemed appropriate by the Service Provider. The resident/participant and Client give consent to the Service Provider to use their photo and/or video as obtained during Service Provider classes.
- That you voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.