Live Virtual Tour: Plaza de Mayo – “Heart & Soul of Buenos Aires”
This is where everything started back in 1536…
- Not one but 2 foundations
- Not one but 2 British Invasions back in the beginning of the XIX (They gave us a push to claim independence)
- Not one but 2 independences
- Ex-British soldiers become local and fight for our independence
- An Irish captain becomes a national hero and Patriotic Privateer
In this live tour, we will see many of the symbolical buildings in the nation around a square – Plaza (Square) de Mayo.
Pink House or “Casa Rosada” – the Presidential Palace and old site of the City Fortress, Evita and More!
Buenos Aires Cathedral – The first and last home of the actual Pope Francis.
“El Cabildo” The Colonial City Hall – Our Independence starts there! (We go inside)
And much much more! Hold on to the belt and enjoy the ride!!